I realised this morning that it’s been a while since my last monthly faves post.
Considering I have received quite a few goodies lately, I thought that it would be the perfect time to share them with you all, and showcase some of the items that I am absolutely loving at the moment.
From an awesome book that I’m reading (one for all the bloggers out there), to some incredible skincare items, homeware items and makeup; let’s take a look at the pieces I am absolutely obsessed with this month…
– Charlotte Tilbury Makeup – The very lovely ladies over at Tailormaid Communications kindly sent across a few Charlotte Tilbury makeup products for me to trial, and wow – I am in LOVE! I have heard many amazing things about Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup range. Her products are all of incredible quality – and the colours are to die for. Pictured here is: The Queen Lipstick, Kiss Me Quick Pocket Pout, and the Luxury Palette.
– Bloom – by Estée Lalonde – Estée is a London based YouTuber – and an incredible one at that. I stumbled across Estées YouTube channel a few years ago, and instantly became addicted to watching her videos. I’m not sure whether it’s because I have a strong love for London, or her style – but I really do find her as a source of inspiration for me. Her new book Bloom focuses on discovering who you area, and how to interpret that through the lifestyle choices you make.
– Banana Leaf Print – Sam and I have lived in our house for two years now, and for some reason we have never hung any artwork on the walls! I came across this Banana Leaf Print on Etsy, and knew it would be perfect for our place. The idea is to pair it with a couple of other prints I found, to make a series on the wall. Photos of this to come (once we get around to actually hanging them).
– Kikki.K Notepad – I am a chronic notetaker and list maker. Without fail each morning I will quickly jot down a list of to-do’s for the day, and am filled with glee when they’re all ticked off! This Kikki.K printed notepad is super cute, and a perfect travel size too.
– Poni Cosmetics Brow Magic – I recently got my brows done by the girls at The Lab, and discovered the Poni Cosmetics Brow Magic. Considering I had been using the same eyebrow pencil all year and it was sharpened right down to the end, I needed a re-stock. Let’s just say there is a reason why this product won the beautyheaven.com.au Best In Beauty Awards – because it is seriously amazing! So easy to use, and glides your brows into a beautiful shape.
– Natural Instinct Skin Refining Cleansing Oil – I’m always up for experimenting with new skincare products that are both good for my skin, and the environment. The Natural Instinct Skin Refining Cleansing Oil is a beautiful oil that glides over the skin to gently cleanse it. It’s great for improving skin tone too!
– Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil – I’m a big fan of using rosehip oil every night, post cleansing my face. I find that when I use rosehip oil, the next morning my skin is radiant and glowing – AND it makes for putting makeup on easier too. It’s packed with a heap of nutrients and is 100% pure and 100% natural.
– Kate Spade Monogrammed Cards – I’m very much old school, and enjoy writing personalised notes and letters to people. These Kate Spade Monogrammed cards are super cute, and the perfect size for writing a quick love letter!
Have you got any recommendations or products to feature in my next Monthly Favourites? If so, get in touch!