I am currently sick in bed with the flu.
Because of this, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce my monthly favourites to you, and showcase some of the items I am absolutely loving at the moment.
From my favourite winter fedora, to some incredible skincare items, homeware items and jewellery, let’s take a look at the pieces I am absolutely obsessed with this month…
– Tales From The Back Row – By Amy Odell – This is a hilarious and insightful collection of personal essays about what it’s really like to be a young woman working in the fashion industry. Cosmopolitan.com Editor, Amy Odell takes readers behind the scenes of New York’s hottest fashion shows and gives readers a brutally honest look at the fashion industry.
– Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm – We all know how good Aesop products are! I have made this Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm last over a year now (a, because I love it and b, because it’s not cheap!). Great for super dry hands and cuticles.
– Dissh Ruben Sunglasses – I am seriously addicted to these Dissh sunglasses that are very Dior-esq, but way more affordable. These sunglasses feature silver metal frames and silver reflective lenses.
– Tony & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray – This is an absolute go-to for me throughout the warmer months when I spend hours at the beach and want to achieve a summer style, carefree look with my hair. This Tony & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray creates texture and natural movement with a light hold.
– Asos Knot Beanie – This is a beanie that I bought many years ago, but is one that I always whip out of the cupboard at the beginning of winter. It’s perfect for when I don’t want to wear a full beanie, but still want come warm coverage on my ears. Sadly I can’t seem to find it online, but click here for a similar style.
– SweetHeart Coconut Coffee Body Scrub – It’s the perfect time of year for a body scrub, as they are ideal for removing dead skin cells and revitalising the skin, especially dry skin in winter. This SweetHeart Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is ideal for oily or dry skin, and is also for ideal for sunburnt skin, as it contains AloeVera.
– Kmart Marble Coasters – The marble trend is IN, and these Kmart Marble Coasters are great for bringing this trend into your home. $6 for a set of 4 – an absolute bargain!
– Today is Ours Super Greens Face Mask – Today is Ours is a beauty brand that develops natural, organic face and body products. They pride themselves in only using natural ingredients, never any nasties, and all of their products are vegan and cruelty free. I recently had the pleasure of trying their Super Greens Face Mask, so click here to read more!
– MYJS Rings – I am always on the lookout for new rings, especially ones that can be mixed and matched with others that are in my collection. These MYJS rings are all designed for stacking, and all MYJS pieces are created lead and nickel free, making them hypoallergenic and suitable for all skins types.
– Lack of Colour “The Mack” Fedora – As you all know, I love a good fedora – especially when it’s from Lack of Colour. This fedora features a slightly taller crown than their standard fedora styles and is finished with premium gold stud detail and genuine leather band.
– Mi Goals Book – I bought this book at the beginning of the year and use it every day to write down my goals and achievements. There are 15 templates included in this book to write and track your goals, along with many quotes of inspiration.
Have you got any recommendations or products to feature in my next Monthly Favourites? If so, get in touch!